Saturday, July 20, 2013

Timeline update!!

Ok, third post today.  I told you I was behind, this is actually from today though.  We went to the model to make a few changes and sign off on some things.  Our SR looked at our timeline and noted that an estimated ground breaking day is Aug 7. This is both very exciting as I can't wait to have our new home, and stressful at the same time.  This would have us in the house in Oct instead of the previously projected Nov.  This is good news!!!  The stress comes from having to get a bunch of other loose ends tied up before then.  I can't wait for groundbreaking though.  I am so excited for the build to start and go by and see the progress each day. My kids are also excited and I think the process will be a great learning experience for them also. There is another Florence (elevation D) going up on the lot next to us.  We have been by it a few times and the kid's, especially our daughter, thinks that it is ours.  This has given us several chuckles already during this process and I am sure more are to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment