Saturday, November 2, 2013

Final Walk-through and Closing Date Scheduled

We now have an official schedule for our final walk-through and closing.  Monday, December 9th is our final walk-through, this also happens to be my last final for school... YAY (to both)!!  Our closing is tentatively scheduled for the following day December 10th.  While I am thrilled with this it will make things very hectic and called for my wife and I both rescheduling our vacation times for a second time.  We have several things we need to get accomplished after closing and prior to moving in.  Therefore it will be a very busy week not to mention my pinning ceremony will also be on that Thursday.  Maybe as a pinning celebration everyone can come over and be put to work :).  Just kidding.  We are all very excited and cannot wait to get into the house.

5 comments:

  1. Well, perhaps I may attend the pinning but I'm sure I'll have something to do or be sick just afterwards. Sounds like there may be work involved. Congratulations! This is cool and the progress is phenomenal. Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember my job is to help make sick people better. And yeah I am sure you will have something to do, I will assign it to you :).
      Thank You.

      Delete
    2. NOT!!! What happened to, "Get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids?"

      Delete
  2. We 're building in ohio and closing just after you (December 13th). We r building a florence elevation k and I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I hope things go smoothly for you.

      Delete